::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Awesome, but way too hard

This is the best game on Newgrounds but not as good as Combat Instinct 2 and 3. This was extremely good, but very hard to shoot all those targets. Make another one.

OutPostDedlaw: SpaceGAME! OutPostDedlaw: SpaceGAME!

Good, but too hard

This was a fun game, make it less hard and easier to steer the ship. That was a problem.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

That was fun

That was the best game I have played except for Combat Instinct 2 and 3. The fighting was fun, but the boss was hard, I couldn't even hit him. Great Game.

Lost your Marbles Lost your Marbles

Fun

That was so fun. The tunnel level is friggin impossible to beat, but it is still a very good game though

Combat Instinct 3 Combat Instinct 3

As good as the 2nd one

Wow. This game was as good as Combat Instinct 2, but the aliens were a hell lot harder. The weapons were the best, there were so many weapons... Excellent

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Sticks are funny

This game was really good. That kid at the end of the game was nasty. I wanted to see the end where he goes to kill those thugs. Very good.

AEvil AEvil

This was fun

This was a fun game. You need to make more levels and add a health bar and bosses, and weapons too. How many points do you need to make it to the bonus round? I got about 750 carnage points but I didn't make it.

Gravity Ball 2 Gravity Ball 2

Better than most Break-Out games

This was really fun, although there is a bug where on level 8, the warp at the bottom, if the ball goes in there, it will come out at the other end where it is supposed to, but it gets stuck along the right side of the ring. The best thing about this is that you have objectives, while all the other break-out games have no point besides breaking bricks. Good game.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

it doesnt do that if you just carefully drop it straight down, you have to think.. when you first start out, just let it drop straight down.

Bakuhatsu Panic! Bakuhatsu Panic!

Ka-Boom!

This was so fun, I made it to Level 10 before I got wiped out with all those skull bombs! You should make more levels with different types of bombs and bonus rounds for when you don't drop a bomb(except for the skull ones)on the really hard levels. Another thing is that there should be various playable characters with different attributes such as speed. Very fun game though!

Adventures of Bibo 2 Adventures of Bibo 2

Too hard and boring

This was way too hard and boring. I was 10 feet away from a mine and it blew up killing me, it makes no sense. Why can't you shoot those damn monkeys from far away, you always have to be up close to them. It's probably a bug or something, it still sucked though...